Saturday, May 28, 2011

Ending and Beginning

Finished the school year, but I still have some clean up chores to do.  Then in June I will work a month with summer school.  I will supervise the online students.  Eight MS and HS students with a variety of classes.  Spend the past week teaching Bible School.  Had the youngest ones and we had a great time.
This weekend is party time.  The oldest grandson turned 14 - BBQ celebration with family and friends. Looks like it will be a good day for being outside.  Spring is so unpredictable.  We already had a baseball game rained out in the first inning and a softball game postponed.  I will also go to a bridal shower for my youngest who is getting married in August.  Sunday the second grandson is confirmed and we will again celebrate with BBQ and family and friends.
After all this celebration it will be time to start the summer projects.  I want to get a garden in this year.  Fresh vegetables and some cutting flowers.  Big enough for our needs but not so big I get overwhelmed with weed pulling (not a task I enjoy).
I am continuing my Masters program.  There are a number of posts about the resources I looked at and worked with over the past month. The big project is setting up a webpage.  I have a couple ideas for this project, will have to see which is most workable.

No comments: