Sunday, January 11, 2009

Thing #22 - Podcasts

I visited PodcastAlley, Podcast.com and PodcastDirectory. I liked Directory and Podcast.com, found several that looked interesting.
There were some children's podcasts that were video and audio casts. I want to look at them when I have more time. There were also several Photoshop tip podcasts that might be interesting. For now I listened to book/library related podcasts.

I added these to my RSS feed in Google Reader:
"Stories read by librarians" They have two podcasts a week. A chapter of a book on one day and short story on a second day. The recent books have been The Wizard of Oz and Wind in the Willows.
"Nancy Pearl Book Review" I couldn't pass this one up. She has a weekly show from Seattle.
I listened to one from "Bookworm Banter" which was interesting but rather rambling podcast.

I don't know how much I will listen to the podcasts or keep them on my RSS feed. Time will tell.

No comments: