Saturday, January 3, 2009

Thing #19

I had heard of Zoho awhile ago but had not used it. I have used Google Docs a bit. Someone mentioned saving on email. This will make transferring documents to one of the schools I serve much easier. I used to have one of the students get under the table and put the USB drive in the back of the tower. Now I can just download from the internet or even have the students download.

There are so many times I start a document or other project one place and want to finish it in another. These applications will be great. I won't end up with multiple copies of a document and then have to remember which one I want.

1 comment:

Allana said...

Not that I want to discourage you from using these great tools but did you know they make USB extension cables? You can plug the cord into the back of your computer then bring the cord forward to a place you can easily reach. Now you can plug your USB drive directly into the cord that’s easy to reach. They work great.