Monday, December 29, 2008

Thing #15

I spend a lot of time looking at presentations on a variety of subjects. Like other things some are great and others are not so great. Just viewing several slide shows on the Dewey Decimal System I saw good examples I would like to emulate and show to students. There were also examples I would share of things to avoid.

I uploaded a slideshow entitled "Villanelle" I did for a class. It is a visual for teaching a type of poetry. I had never heard of this poetry type but one example given was a poem I liked, "Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night" by Dylan Thomas.

Villanelle 2revised
View SlideShare presentation or Upload your own. (tags: poetry)


The problem (?) with a site like this one is there are SO MANY presentations you cannot just browse and even hope to view a small portion. Narrowing your search criteria helps. There are many gems hidden on this website.

No comments: